Business cards are the first piece of marketing, however, Standard Business Cards add a little more of a weight on your company’s identity.
A card bearing a person’s name and address, sent or left in lieu of a formal social or business meeting. Make it memorable – because it stays much longer even after the meeting. Business cards are cards bearing business information about a company or individual. They are shared during formal introductions as a convenience and a memory aid.
Here with SparshMeida, we provide you with the designs that stand out. Standard Business cards printed on Imported Art Papers with option of Matt/gloss lamination. Using high quality Paper & Print Process we deliver excellent Print results.
Standard Business Cards professionally designed by in-house highly experienced and print practical designers with lots of Designs & Printing options.
With Sparshmedia, Get an opportunity to connect your business with a new era through the numerous designs of Standard Business Cards. We provide a list of beautiful Standard business cards that will catch your eye, in a variety of styles and colours, from minimalist and sophisticated to youthful and energetic. Variety of paper stocks available with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
The standard font size for business cards is 10 pt, it is best to print the contact details in size 9 or 8 pt. However, keep in mind that you should never print any aspect of your business card smaller than 8 pt.
The standard size for business cards is 55x88mm | 5.5×8.8cm | 2.1×3.4 inch.
Ordering Method For Standard Business Cards
- Select the card number and get the features. To get the right amount please make sure you select all the features you wish to use on the card.
- If you are unsure or unsure of features, You can check the info page for a better picture.
- Read card stock details and timeframes.
- You will be asked to upload your print file. Make sure you set the file in vector format according to our example.
- When the payment is complete, our designer at Sparshmedia will prepare the completed print proof and send you a copy by email.
- After you have received the proof, we will start production and will give you a tracking number when it is ready to be shipped.